Amenities & Dining
Creative activities designed to keep residents active.
It’s a given that active minds and bodies are important to one’s physical and mental health. That’s why our activities leaders have designed a variety of physical and social programs for all levels of care. Whether nurturing a current interest or exploring new ones, Westgate Hills engages residents each day to their fullest ability.
An array of activities offered 7 days a week:
- Barber/Beauty Salon services
- Resident and visitor special events
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- DISH TV and phones in every room
- Holiday and Birthday celebrations
- Fitness & stimulating brain games
- Spacious dining area with fresh, rotating menus
- Library with a robust assortment of books and videos
Staying physically active and exercising regularly can produce long-term health benefits and even improve health for many older people who already have diseases and disabilities.
Nutritious meals made to fuel the body and mind
To accommodate the diversity of our short and long term residents, our dietary staff and planners take special considerations to prepare meals tailored to physician recommendations and residents’ preferences. Also, our Occupational, Speech and Language Pathologists evaluate each resident upon admission to ensure they receive the proper assistance for meals, including extra staff support and special eating utensils. Throughout the year, special menus are planned to correlate to the season, holidays, or just special events such as our summer BBQ’s.
Our delicious food, fun and festivities always create memorable celebrations.
- Family involvement is welcome and makes all the difference.
- Loved ones are always encouraged to join residents at any time for a complementary meal.